I'm really sorry I have'nt posted in a long time but I'm going to try to get back into the flow of blogging. But anyway, today I'm going to be doing a reveiw on my favourite clenser; the Loreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution. Thats quite a long name but its basicly a water based clesanser.
In Boots it retails for £4.99 and the same again in Superdrug. I think this a really great price as you get a lot of product and a little goes far.
The way i use this, is I tip a little bit on to a cotton pad then use it like a wipe. It's a very easy full proof way of removing your makeup. I love it so much that I'm now on my second bottle of this stuff.
It promises to do three things:
1. 'Dissolves make-up'
2. 'Unclogs pores and removes impurities'
3. 'Tones and Smoothes skin'
It's suitable for sensitive skin and you can use it for face, eyes and lips. Although, they do have a version for just eyes and lips if you prefer your face cleanser to be different to your eye cleanser. But, I dont see the point as this removes eye makeup perfectly.
I hope this blog post was useful and once agian, I promise I will start blogging more regularly
Thanks for reading,
Ellie x
Instagram- @ellie_inwonderland
No comments:
Post a Comment