Monday, 29 July 2013

My Foundation Routine

Hey there readers,
                             Today I'm going to talk about my foundation routine and give a small reveiw on each product.

The foundation I use is the Bourjois Paris- healthy mix serum. In Boots it retails for £10.99 which, I think is quite expensive for drugstore foundation. Although, I would still definetly repurchase it. I have the colour 53- light beige. This happens to be pretty much my perfect shade. I think there shade range is okay; it could acomidate for darker skin tones. I would say it has a light to medium covergae perfect for teenagers or makeup beguinners. It gives a nice jewy finish; perfect for the sumer. Overall I would say this is a really great foundation.

The bruh I use to apply my foundation is the Real Techniques (by Samantha Chapman) Expert Face Brush. in Boots it costs £9.99 but, I think it's a bit cheaper in Superdrug. It's a quite unique shape for foundation brush but, I think it's perfect. It's shape and size means you can have prcision and can buff your foundation into your skin perfectly. I find it really soft and comfy to use. Also, it works to blend in concealer. After trying it, I would never use any other foundation brush.

My concealer that I use is the cult drugstore concealer-  Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. The price in Boots is £4.19 (random price). This is a realy high coverage concealer perfect for blemishs and under eye circles. Sometimes I won't where foundation and just where this and powder. The shade have is Light 2. Unfortunately, the only have three different shades: Fiar 1, Light 2 and Medium 3. Honestly, I think the shade selection is poor and limited but, luckly there is a shade that works for me. Even so, I really like this concealer.

There's not much to say about my powder- it's just £1.99 from Natural Collection. It's a pressed powder and I have it in the shade Neutral. I just buy it because I'm on a budget and it works for me.

I hope you find some this info useful.

Thanks for reading,
Ellie

 Instagram- @heythereellie30










No comments:

Post a Comment