Saturday, 3 August 2013

20 Random Songs

Hey there readers,
                             Today I'm going to copy my friend Molly (holamolly.blogspot.co.uk) and put Ipod on shuffle and write down the first twenty songs that come up. 

1). A-Team- Nina Nesbit (cover).
2). The Cave- Mumford and Sons.
3). Stay Out- Nina Nesbit.
4). Radioactive- Imagine Dragons (It's my favourite song at the moment).
5). Billy Jean- The Civil Wars (cover).
6). Mad World- Gary Jules (It's really depressing but, I like it).
7). Two Fingers- Jake Bugg
8). The Phoenix- Fall Out Boy
9). Bleeding Out- Imagine Dragons
10). On Top Of The World- Imagine Dragons
11).  Little Lion Man- Nina Nesbit (cover)
12). Deamons- Imagine Dragons (Spotting a theme??)
13). Little Talks- Of Monsters and Men
14). Pompei- Bastille
16). Little Lions Man- Mumford and Sons
17). Let Her Go- Passenger
18). The Show- Lenka
19). I Will Wait- Mumford and Sons
20). Seven Nation Army- The White Stripes

I hope you enjoyed finding out about my music tastes,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment